PC Game | Developer: Candescent Games, Section Studios | Genre: Reverb Triple XP | 1.2 GB
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
Genre: Action, Indie | Release Date: 03 September, 2015
Tinertia is rocket-powered platforming geared toward the stregaming generation and built on the premise of Quake-like fun, Sonic-like speed, and dynamic, precise controls. Addictive, surprising, and challenging, Tinertia makes gamers laugh while kicking their butt.
Play as Weldon, a small but extraordinary robot equipped with a rocket launcher. Weldon is stranded on a deserted planet and is under attack by the evil ARC. Master rocket-jumping to control your momentum and lift Weldon over deadly obstacles, outrun robo-bosses, and ultimately escape off the planet.
* Rocket Jumping: Master the physics based gameplay to control the rocket jumps and accelerated speeds in this platformer that uses no jump button and an infinite supply of ammo.
* Seven Environments: Travel across the highly developed, industrialized planet through shifting camera angles to discover unchartered environments such as Slums, Factory World, Sewers and more.
* Robo-Bosses: Face the deadly bosses at the end of each world for an epic battle.
* 65+ Challenging Levels: Travel across seven differing environments and more than 65 levels to help Weldon reach the planet's surface and escape the ARC.
* Speed Runs and Rocket Challenges (Par): Speed run through each environment to earn rank on leaderboards by completion time.
* Boss Challenge: Take on every single boss faced through Weldon's journey with only one life to earn a spot on the Tinertia leaderboards.
* Leaderboards and Replay System: Play Speed-Run or YOLO game modes to earn a spot on the Tinertia leaderboards, and watch your epic runs in Replay mode.
* Replay Camera: Control the angle, zoom, & speed of the camera in Replay mode. Relive close calls and epic moments in slow-mo!
Minimum System Requirement
OS: Windows 7
Processor: 1.7 GHz Intel i3
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes: Controller or 2 Button Mouse recommended.