Ashampoo Burning Studio 2015 v22.214.171.124 Multilingual (Portable) |
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2015 is an award-winning one-stop burning application to burn, backup and process all your documents, photos, videos and music. The only burning software you will ever need!
- Backup or burn your files to Blu-ray, DVD or CD
- Author and create slideshow and video discs
- Create music CDs and MP3/WMA discs
- Design booklets and covers
- Create and browse disc images
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2015 Features:
- With Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014 you are well equipped for all burning tasks whether they involve movies, music or simply files. Create backups or data discs, rip music and create audio CDs or simply archive your movies to Blu-ray discs - the highly improved usability and sleek design make Ashampoo Burning Studio 2015 the ideal choice for all burning-related tasks.
- Installing the tool is simple and fast. Users should pay a little attention to the setup wizard, though. Since it is ad-supported, Ashampoo offers to download and install third-party components that are not mandatory for it to work properly. Ready files can be burned to a new disc with or without an autoplay menu, while rewritable discs can be updated with new files and folders. Item can be added to the task list using either the file browser or drag-and-drop method while navigating locations in Windows Explorer.
- After the disc label is specified, it is time to proceed to the next step where Ashampoo requires a blank CD or DVD. It is possible to select the disc drive, writing speed and number of copies, simulate the recording instead of burning to verify the writing speed, copy all data to a hard disk image first to prevent write errors, finalize the disc (as opposed to creating a multi-session disc to allow further writing jobs), verify the disc on task completion, as well as to select Disc-At-Once mode. Rewritable discs can be updated in a similar manner.
- As for the autoplay screen, Ashampoo can either create an auto-starting disc without the menu and let users choose the file and icon to show, or build interactive menus with multiple pages that automatically start when the disc is inserted into the computer.
- Apart from burning files to data CDs, the application also handles music via separate modules. It is able to create an audio CD (from OGG, FLAC, WMA, MP3 and WAV tracks), MP3 or WMA disc, copy music file to a disc, as well as to rip an audio CD. When it comes to movies, Ashampoo enables users to burn a DVD or Blu-ray video from folder, together with a VCD and SVCD (from MPEG files). The previous disc burning settings are applicable here as well.
- A backup-and-restore feature lets users save a copy of their files and folders for safekeeping, in case the original items are lost or accidentally deleted. With the help of an Explorer-based folder structure, all files from selected directories can be added to the backup job.
- Projects can be saved to file and resumed at a later time. Regarding program configuration options, it is possible to make discs eject immediately after burning, automatically close the tray before verifying, enable extended drive enumeration and old file selection dialog, re-enable all delete confirmation dialogs, as well as modify the default location for temporary files.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- On Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows7 & Windows 8 administrator privileges are required.
New Features in Ashampoo Burning Studio 2015:
- Up to 15% faster encoding
- Sound effects for videos and slideshows
- Record from any registered Windows recording device
- More stunning themes
- New modern slideshow and disc menu themes